December 20, 2020
Organization name: Ehime Prefecture International Farmer Exchange Council Secretariat: 781-1 Nakadori, Matsuyama City, Ehime Prefecture
Representative: Chairman Yuichi Aihara (2nd year, vegetable major)
|Date and time
- December 23, 2022
- 7:00 PM
- Chairman Aihara
- Seike Masakame
- Others (will be added after the event)
- Report on the U.S. Agricultural Officer's Visit to Matsumatsu
- About review of agriculture, forestry and fishery successor subsidy business
- Regarding the subsidy for the activities of the National Farmers' Union, I was contacted by the organization and said that the amount will change from 150,000 yen to 120,000 yen because the interest has decreased and the financial resources have been exhausted.
- Previous discussion:
- Q: Before the COVID-19 crisis, I used it to participate in the Chugoku-Shikoku block study group, but with the current situation such as the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, it is becoming difficult to use it. How will you use it in the future?
- A: Can it be used for the 70th anniversary event?
- no. Since the tournament is an event within the council, it is difficult to become a concrete “activities to enlighten young people about overseas agricultural training”.
- A: Is it possible to plan with the "Ehime DX Agriculture" project (collaboration with Mr. Miyauchi)?
- Impossible at present. The specific content concept has not been decided yet, and it is not clear how to utilize the subsidy.
- The "Ehime Agriculture DX" project will be proposed at a later date.
- A: Conclusion pending
- About the 70th Anniversary Tournament
- [Ehime Prefecture] About the 70th Anniversary Ceremony of Ehime Prefecture International Agricultural Training Dispatch Project: http://bit.ly/3hNKs4s
- The first postcard information (with QR code) has been sent out at the end of November. Recipient of the postcard:
- Prefectural Government Relations (Information/Holding Instructions: Already Sent ✅)
- Association and OB organization relationship (simple attendance has been reported by LINE etc. ✅)
- JA Relations (Information and guidelines through the chairman: Sent ✅)
- Mr. Satoshi Yamauchi, Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Aida University
- Information sent to the chairman of the parliamentary federation (Mr. Junzo Yamamoto)
- Where to request guest greetings
- To Ehime Prefecture Governor
- President of the Association for International Agricultural Exchange
- President of International Agricultural Friends Association
- Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Ehime University
- Create an online form for attendance registration and QR code it. Print the QR code on a postcard and distribute it. (Seike: Created and distributed ✅ )
- About the commemorative magazine “Frontier”
- A separate congratulatory request for the commemorative magazine is required.
- Congratulatory message submission request
- A word from past presidents? (Requested by past presidents)
- The contents of the commemorative magazine are re-edited for the 60th anniversary and used for the 70th anniversary
- basically follow the previous
- Editorial meeting after the convention
- Prior to the convention, a president's meeting will be held to gather past presidents.
- Introducing Ehime Agriculture DX (Akira Miyauchi, Seike)